Coming back soon!!

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

Coming back soon!!

Post by m00npie »

Title: Coming back soon!!
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 04:19:27 +0000
Link: http://throwbackreviews.com/index.php/2018/04/07/coming-back-soon/

Description: Well we were intending on making a comeback here in 2018 but do to the Throwback Reviews site as well as Throwback Network coming under attack we’ve had some setbacks. Luckily all our past episodes have been saved and we will be rebuilding the site and Sean & Rob will be bringing the show back […]
k8track

Re: Coming back soon!!

Post by k8track »

Hey, just clicked on the link and there's nothing there? Looking forward to your return!
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

I turned m00npie back on and he seems to have picked up a post that has since been deleted. The Throwback Network website got hacked so bad that we ended up shutting it down.

Sean and I spoke this morning about recording a new episode soon. He's currently doing three other podcasts, plus running in/training for marathons in addition to all the work and family stuff we all have. His time's pretty limited at the moment, but hopefully we'll record something in the near future.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
k8track

Post by k8track »

Would love a quick update. I'm looking forward to hopefully new episodes of Throwback Reviews, YDKF, Multiple Sadness, and Sprite Castle. Not all at once, just whenever.