BigRobsVan: Playing with Power: The Imuto 1,036Wh/1,000 Watt Battery

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

BigRobsVan: Playing with Power: The Imuto 1,036Wh/1,000 Watt Battery

Post by m00npie »

I’m a thrifty person, sometimes to a fault. I’m a fan of thrift stores and garage sales, and love a good deal. I don’t care much about brand names or logos. I frequently buy off-brand and close out items… sometimes, even when I shouldn’t. Early on in this project I decided to build my van’s […] The post Playing with Power: The Imuto 1,036Wh/1,000 Watt Battery appeared first on BigRobsVan.

Source: https://bigrobsvan.com/2022/08/31/playing-with-power-the-imuto-1036wh-1000-watt-battery/
Flack
Site Admin

Re: BigRobsVan: Playing with Power: The Imuto 1,036Wh/1,000 Watt Battery

Post by Flack »

After only six months, the battery has stopped working. It's supposed to have a three year warranty (or five year, depending on which part of the Amazon ad you believe) but either way, it should be covered. I have tried emailing the company and contacting the woman who I was dealing with on Instagram, but neither one will answer me.

Earlier this morning I contacted Amazon and said the seller is being unresponsive. They have given the seller 48-96 hours to correct the problem. We'll see how things go.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Here's how things went -- Amazon issued me a refund in about 15 minutes.
Flack
Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Flack wrote: March 12th, 2023, 12:00 pm Here's how things went -- Amazon issued me a refund in about 15 minutes.
I can't say I am a huge fan of how they trapped several workers at a building during the approach of an oncoming tornado, under the threat of them losing their jobs, which resulted in several people dying and absolutely zero consequences to their corporation, and zero time in prison for the sociopaths at the very top of the company, who should be locked away forever and removed from decent society, but I do appreciate them taking responsibility when sniveling thieves like the people that sold you that battery deny any responsibility toward the garbage they sell.
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Everybody at Amazon has access to hard hats and bubble wrap. Those people deserved it.
Flack