BigRobsVan: Installing the MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe into my Van

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

BigRobsVan: Installing the MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe into my Van

Post by m00npie »

Unless you plan to connect your van to shore (external) power, use a generator, or keep your engine running for eight hours, having air conditioning overnight while sleeping in a van is next to impossible. The next best thing is installing a roof fan/vent. A gentle breeze moving through your van will make those hot […] The post Installing the MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe into my Van appeared first on BigRobsVan.

Source: https://bigrobsvan.com/2022/07/25/installing-the-maxxair-maxxfan-deluxe-into-my-van/
Flack
Site Admin

Re: BigRobsVan: Installing the MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe into my Van

Post by Flack »

I really kind of went all out on this one. I made a 37-minute YouTube video (which is linked in the post above) as well as a much shorter 100-second version for Instagram. Then I wrote a blog post with additional information. I posted links to the blog post on Twitter and Facebook, and the blog post has links to Instagram and YouTube.

And... to what end? I'm not sure. Part of me wants to set up another Patreon account just for the van stuff. Then I wonder, why am I doing all of this? And I can never quite put my finger on the answer.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
k8track

Re: BigRobsVan: Installing the MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe into my Van

Post by k8track »

Where will it all end, Big Rob? You're out of control!