PODCAST: YDKF Episode 208: Breakfast Cereal

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

PODCAST: YDKF Episode 208: Breakfast Cereal

Post by m00npie »

The best toys! The best marshmallows! The best BREAKFAST CEREALS! Support Sprite Castle at Patreon.com/RobOHara iTunes | RSS | Facebook | Twitter | WWW | […]

Source: https://podcast.robohara.com/ydkf-episode-208-breakfast-cereal/
AArdvark

Re: PODCAST: YDKF Episode 208: Breakfast Cereal

Post by AArdvark »

There was a meme going around about Ferris Bueller.

When you're 18 you identify with Ferris.
When you're 22 you identify with Cameron.
When you're 45 you identify with Rooney.

My favorite cereal of all time was Buc-wheats. Good stuff but you could get raw gums by the end of Super Friends
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Man, that's how I am with Cap'n Crunch. By the time I'm done with a bowl, my mouth is all torn up.

I like your Ferris Bueller theory. I find myself identifying more and more with the adults and authority figures in old movies when I watch them now. Luke literally got his aunt and uncle killed! If only he had stayed home and done his chores!
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
k8track

Post by k8track »

I am behind on my podcasts but that will change once I get my stereo back in my new car next week and I can listen to my thumb drive again. I've got a road trip to Cedar Rapids coming up in a couple weeks and that should catch me up on all of these fine podcasts. Looking forward to this one in particular. I'm wondering if you'll mention some of my favorite obscure cereals from when I was a kid. I really used to love OJ's.