PODCAST: Multiple Sadness 010: Naked Space

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

PODCAST: Multiple Sadness 010: Naked Space

Post by m00npie »

Some people know it as The Creature Wasn’t Nice, others refer to it as Spaceship, but most people know it as Naked Space. On this […]

Source: https://podcast.robohara.com/multiple-sadness-010-naked-space/
fergojisan

Re: PODCAST: Multiple Sadness 010: Naked Space

Post by fergojisan »

This weekend is an embarrassment of Flack riches, thank you Rob!
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I remember watching this on HBO and thinking that it was a B movie, filler. Now I guess I was right. Thank you for validating. There wss another Leslie Neilson B movie about the same time, Repossessed, a parody of the Excorcist. Can you put that into the hopper?
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Oh yeah, Repossessed was great! Leslie Nielson had to be shaking his head during the second half of his career after doing serious rolls for almost years and then finding himself as the king of parody films.

Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

[quote=fergojisan post_id=18688 time=1616307011 user_id=116]
This weekend is an embarrassment of Flack riches, thank you Rob!
[/quote]

Thanks, brother. I've been trying to release one show a week (which is a break neck pace for me) but I missed last week and over the past month I've lost three Patreon supporters which I (may have incorrectly) attributed to missing a week here and there (I've only missed two or maybe three since June, 2020). So I had to get last week's YDKF out, this week's Sprite Castle out, and then I threw in a bonus Multiple Sadness in for good measure just to get my monthly average up. I think Multiple Sadness would be a better show with two hosts but... eh. Someday it'll happen.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork