BigRobsVan: Route 66 and Dinosaurs on BRV014!

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

BigRobsVan: Route 66 and Dinosaurs on BRV014!

Post by m00npie »

I have, more times than I care to admit, started building things without any plans. In our first home I built a gigantic computer desk which was christened Mammoth Desk 2000. I started without any plans or even a finished product in mind. I started with an unused kitchen countertop from a thrift store as […] The post Route 66 and Dinosaurs on BRV014! appeared first on BigRobsVan.

Source: https://bigrobsvan.com/2023/12/22/route ... on-brv014/
Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: BigRobsVan: Route 66 and Dinosaurs on BRV014!

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Welp. This was great. You are now, if I can trust the numbers, on the 14th one of these and we can see that you're getting comfortable with the format. I liked that you are doing your own thing here and you are acknowledging the differences in your scene, this vanlife scene, but also stating that you don't care if a microwave is in or out. It simply IS. It's interesting to see what kind of power it draws and what draws power when "off." When sneer quotes off.

The videos look good and have interesting cuts. The dinosaur reveal was well done. The one thing you can bring that none of these other vanlifers can bring is what it is like to hang out with Flack for an evening and I am loving seeing that part of it come out more than any other video since you casually walked into the pool.
Flack
Site Admin

Re: BigRobsVan: Route 66 and Dinosaurs on BRV014!

Post by Flack »

Wow man, that is great feedback. Thank you so much.

I cut about 7-8 minutes out of this. I ranted about the GoPro for a bit and then I ranted about my batteries a bit. While watching the "final" cut I was like... this is TOO long and so I cut those out. I also watched that cut with Susan and she said she liked the camp stuff and the fun stuff but the vanlife "talk" was kind of boring. I almost think I might make a spin-off thing... like some videos will be adventures and some will be talking about vanlife. People can watch both, either, or more likely, neither haha.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork