BigRobsVan: So Nostalgic it Hurts: BRV013

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

BigRobsVan: So Nostalgic it Hurts: BRV013

Post by m00npie »

I learned a long time ago that some people are nostalgic and some people are not. I happen to be one of the ones who are. I think about the past. Sometimes I think about the past until it hurts. I get emotional over old places and things and people. I can’t help it; it’s […] The post So Nostalgic it Hurts: BRV013 appeared first on BigRobsVan.

Source: https://bigrobsvan.com/2023/12/15/so-no ... ts-brv013/
AArdvark

Re: BigRobsVan: So Nostalgic it Hurts: BRV013

Post by AArdvark »

That was one of the most honest, painfully nostalgic videos you have ever done. I must raise a toast and salute you for uploading that for us morlocks. I was blinking tears in sympathy
Flack
Site Admin

Re: BigRobsVan: So Nostalgic it Hurts: BRV013

Post by Flack »

Sometimes it's tough to know how much to share and what to put out there. I wasn't sure what I was going to film or say when I set out and what came out is what came out. I was up in the air about uploading it until the last minute.

I don't mean to compare my experience to what people who have seen and experienced the horrors of war go through, but in retrospect I think I may have been working through a minor case of PTSD. The whole evening felt very theraputic.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork