BLOG: A Cold Halloween in 2023

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

BLOG: A Cold Halloween in 2023

Post by m00npie »

For Halloween in 2002, when Mason was only ten months old, Susan and I dressed him up in a costume (Tigger, I think) and took him “trick-or-treating” at the homes of our friends and family. For the past twenty years our Halloweens have revolved around celebrating with one or both of our children. Now that the kids have moved out into their own place, Halloween felt a little… empty this year. Susan spent two weeks of October being sick before finally passing her cold on to me. We’re feeling better now, but neither of us were feeling great during peak… (read more)

Source: https://www.robohara.com/?p=14467
AArdvark

Re: BLOG: A Cold Halloween in 2023

Post by AArdvark »

Brrr! Sitting outside on Halloween sounds way too cold. Someplace theres video of my friend and I scaring the crap out of trick or treaters. Having to wait outside with a CO2 fire extinguisher was cold enough back in my 20s. Can't imagine doing it now over 50