Sprite Castle's Flack plays Yie-Ar Kung Fu

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
Flack
Site Admin

Sprite Castle's Flack plays Yie-Ar Kung Fu

Post by Flack »

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mmj7xS4oj8[/media]
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
obliterator918

Re: Sprite Castle's Flack plays Yie-Ar Kung Fu

Post by obliterator918 »

I like the layout, very nice. I had it playing while I was working on something else, and I covered the youtube window with another program, and my daughter said "hey, I can't see him play the game." You have a new fan. :-) Thanks for keeping it family-friendly.
Artisian78

Post by Artisian78 »

It was a pretty good podcast. I listened to it while I was working on something else as well. Good review.
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

obliterator918 wrote:I like the layout, very nice. I had it playing while I was working on something else, and I covered the youtube window with another program, and my daughter said "hey, I can't see him play the game." You have a new fan. :-) Thanks for keeping it family-friendly.

I was really touched by the conversation I had with Trond on Twitter. He basically said he listened to the show with his kids and that they had partially learned how to speak English from listening to podcasts and playing video games (they're from Norway). Between that and Scott Meredith telling me he played the shows over his PA system in his airport shuttle van, I try to keep the shows PG at worst. (That and even though I'm approaching 50, I think my parents would get on to me if they happened to listen to one of my episodes and heard me cussing!)
Flack
Artisian78

Post by Artisian78 »

I see. It was really something you had to translate that you told Trond about him enjoying chicken nuggets in Norwegian. I see you like to keep your shows PG.

Do your parents listen to your podcasts, Flack?

Flack wrote:I was really touched by the conversation I had with Trond on Twitter. He basically said he listened to the show with his kids and that they had partially learned how to speak English from listening to podcasts and playing video games (they're from Norway). Between that and Scott Meredith telling me he played the shows over his PA system in his airport shuttle van, I try to keep the shows PG at worst. (That and even though I'm approaching 50, I think my parents would get on to me if they happened to listen to one of my episodes and heard me cussing!)
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

My parents love and support me, but I don't think they would listen to my podcasts, no. Or any podcasts. They're in their 70s.
Flack