Attention, New Users!

Here's where we talk about my past projects like my books (Commodork and Invading Spaces), my current projects (like podcasts) and my future projects! This is the only area non-registered users can see -- register to see more!

Attention, New Users!

Postby Flack » January 27th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Hello, and welcome to The Gas Chamber!

The Gas Chamber, named after my old BBS from the mid-1990s, is a place where my friends (both in real life and online) and I hang out, chat, laugh, argue, and have a good time. Most of the members here at the Gas Chamber are personal friends of mine. Please treat each other as such.

All users accounts are manually validated. If you are a legit user and haven't been validated in 2-3 days, please drop me an e-mail and I'll get it taken care of. If your alias doesn't appear to have any vowels in it, the chances of your account going straight into the trash is pretty good.

Note: There are another dozen forum areas that appear only to registered users. That's where we talk about videogames, movies, current events, computers, and more. There's a lot more to see and do here for those who register!
Flack
Site Admin

Re: Attention, New Users!

Postby Flack » December 2nd, 2014, 10:24 am

On 12/2/2014, all user accounts with 0 posts that hadn't logged into the forum in over a year were purged. Most of these accounts had been stale for years. If your account was deleted, it wasn't personal. Feel free to make a new one.
Flack
Site Admin

Return to [PUBLIC] Flack's Project Hut