RIP Uncle Buddy

Welcome to the front porch! This is a great place for general conversation, news articles, and anything else!

RIP Uncle Buddy

Postby Flack » July 8th, 2017, 8:01 am

Blog Title: RIP Uncle Buddy
Blog Link: http://www.robohara.com/?p=10476
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 12:00:40 +0000

Description:

If I could only share one story with you about my uncle Buddy, this would be the one.

Around the time Susan and I began dating in 1993 I attempted to impress her with the fact that I visited Chicago “all the time.” What I neglected to tell her was that every time I [...]

Flack
Site Admin

Re: RIP Uncle Buddy

Postby k8track » July 8th, 2017, 11:46 am

Rob, I am sure sorry to hear about this. You have sure had a rough year. I hope you guys have a safe trip to Chicago and back.

My rough year was last year when I lost my mom, so I have an idea of what you must be going through. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

I sent you an email and was wondering what route you were taking back. I threw out a suggestion. Please let me know!

Again, I am very sorry about your Uncle Buddy. From what you wrote, he was super cool and will be missed.
k8track

Postby Felix » July 11th, 2017, 1:04 am

Man, that sucks. My condolences.
Felix

Postby Flack » July 11th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Thanks guys. It has been a rather depressing summer.

k8, I saw your email and didn't get around to responding to it. The family (and my dad) drove to Chicago, hung out with family, and drove home (got home about an hour ago). There wasn't any time for hanging out on this trip. I appreciated the offer.
Flack
Site Admin

Return to [PUBLIC] The Front Porch