Sprite Castle 020: Little Computer People

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

This reminds me of that After Dark screensaver. "Mike's So Called Life". That wasn't interactive though, it was just something to look at. I never had this game on the 64.

Man, that King of the Castle contest just got a lot harder!

THE
NO CLUE
AARDVARK
Flack
Site Admin

Re: Little Computer People

Post by Flack »

Yeah. Between you and me, I made it too hard this time. Tomorrow morning I'm going to start tweeting some hints. The first hint is going to be, it's from another C64 game.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
m00npie

Post by m00npie »

Title: Sprite Castle 020: Little Computer People
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 22:45:51 +0000
Link: http://spritecastle.com/?p=428

Description: More of a simulation than a game but no less fun, on this week’s episode we take a look at an innovative and unique title, 1985’s LITTLE COMPUTER PEOPLE by Activision. If you would like to play along, you can find download links to emulators along with all the games played so far on Sprite […]
Flack
Site Admin

Re: Sprite Castle 020: Little Computer People

Post by Flack »

My daughter is loving this game. I showed it to here while working on this episode, and she has requested to "check in" on my little computer person a few times since then. Amazing how with all the technology our kids are surrounded with that such a simple little program would capture their attention.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork