Vader TIE Tighter (1978)

Are you a toy collector? Are you a game collector? Are you a computer collector? Are you a dirty, dirty hoarder? Whatever, this is the place to talk about collecting and show off your collections.

Vader TIE Tighter (1978)

Postby Flack » August 8th, 2013, 11:47 am

Picked this up at Vintage Stock while Icbrkr and Ubik were in town.

It was $30 and doesn't look as nice in person as it does in the picture, but it'll do.
Flack
Site Admin

Re: Vader TIE Tighter (1978)

Postby Felix » September 1st, 2013, 10:18 pm

Impressive! Most impressive
Felix

Postby Flack » September 2nd, 2013, 7:58 am

For the time being I've put all my boxed vintage toys out in the hallway, next to loose ones.

Somewhere I have a boxed vintage Landspeeder. When I find that I'll have to shuffle things 'round again.

http://www.robohara.com/pix/blog/White_Shelves_6.jpg
Flack
Site Admin

Postby Earl Green » September 2nd, 2013, 8:21 pm

Okay, run it past me again how these things stay in the boxes, untouched, with two kids in the house.

I'm sure part of the secret formula is also "only having one cat", but enlighten me as to the rest.
Earl Green

Postby Flack » September 3rd, 2013, 12:02 pm

Step one, put them away until the kids are at least six years old. That's what I did. To be honest my kids don't have a lot of interest in Star Wars. All the Star Wars-related things I have bought Mason he has eventually given back to me and told me to add them to my collection. To be honest, my only fear in regards to the collection is that one of the kids' friends might be tempted to open something up. None of the boxes I have are sealed and I have loose toys sitting next to them so I would hope they would just pick up the loose one if they were curious.
Flack
Site Admin

Return to [PUBLIC] Toys and Collecting