No Quarter 128: Magic Sword

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

No Quarter 128: Magic Sword

Post by m00npie »

Title: No Quarter 128: Magic Sword
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:15:12 +0000
Link: http://www.noquarterpodcast.com/2015/04/19/no-quarter-128-magic-sword/

Description: A review of the classic arcade game Magic Sword, released by Capcom in 1990. Show Notes: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer #2 (Youtube) Star Wars Battlefront Trailer (Youtube) Broken Token Podcast Retro Arcades Rob has been to: Cactus Jacks (OKC), 1984 Arcade (Springfield, MO), the Arkadia Retrocade (Fayetteville, Arkansas), Pinballz Arcade (Austin, TX), Lyons […]
Flack
Site Admin

Re: No Quarter 128: Magic Sword

Post by Flack »

I'm a little worried about this week's episode. Neither Mike nor myself loved this game, although it seems like a lot of other people do.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

This show is good for you, isn't it. It makes you play games you would (and have) ignored previously. There's a great chemistry between you guys. What happens when there aren't any more arcade games left to review?

THE
INFINITE ARCADE
AARDVARK
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Then there will be no no quarter, I suppose. ;)

Even if we stick strictly to games released in the 1980s, I',m sure that's a thousand or more titles, meaning we could do the show for 20+ years at one game per week.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork