Invading Spaces (PDF)

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
Flack
Site Admin

Invading Spaces (PDF)

Post by Flack »

i am putting the final touches on the PDF version of Invading Spaces. Like Commodork, it'll be $5 and available as a direct download with no DRM. If anyone would like the book in another format, I'll provide that too.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
Gapporin

Re: Invading Spaces (PDF)

Post by Gapporin »

Flack wrote:If anyone would like the book in another format, I'll provide that too.

Stone tablet? Papyrus parchment, maybe?
ubikuberalles

Post by ubikuberalles »

Interactive Fiction Format is what I was thinking. Invading Spaces: The Text Adventure. You gain points when you repair an arcade or drive out with Rob and acquire one.
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Flack wrote:i am putting the final touches on the PDF version of Invading Spaces. Like Commodork, it'll be $5 and available as a direct download with no DRM. If anyone would like the book in another format, I'll provide that too.

I'm having some trouble with the PDF conversion process. Each time I convert it, the pictures end up moving and the font doesn't look right. I think installing Pagemaker messed with my Print to PDF driver or something. I am still working on this -- perhaps it'll be done by Monday.
Flack
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

It's now available!
Flack
triverse

Post by triverse »

Awesome. Working on a review for Bill's book, Confessions of the Game Doctor, after that, I will check out Invading Spaces if you want. I love these types of books.
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

That would be great!
Flack
triverse

Post by triverse »

I run a PR firm too (not many know about it since I keep it kind of low key, more behind the scenes), and if you would like I can get you an interview or two with some of the podcasts I work with (almost all of them air on Gamer Network Radio which hits about 250K to 500K people a month).
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

That would be interesting!

Also, if you are wanting to review Invading Spaces, let me know and I will hook you up with a copy of the PDF.
Flack
triverse

Post by triverse »

I am game for any kind of stuff like this. If you haven't checked out my PR company yet, it is 99% independent (the only really recognizable name I have worked with so far is Nolan Bushnell for a movie and a couple of interviews coming soon). Let me know if you are up for some interviews. We can talk about what demographic you are wanting to hit with your stuff and I can arrange for a show that covers those listeners, or we can go with a "shotgun" approach of get it out in front of as many people as possible and see who bites.
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Thanks for the book! I will make space for it and Commodork on my permanent bookshelf right between Heinlein and Harrison!

THE
FIRST EDITIONS
AARDVARK