Invading Spaces (PDF)

Posts about my old books (Commodork, Invading Spaces) as well as new books and projects can be found here. Want to find out what's coming out next? Check in here!

Invading Spaces (PDF)

Postby Flack » October 12th, 2010, 2:55 pm

i am putting the final touches on the PDF version of Invading Spaces. Like Commodork, it'll be $5 and available as a direct download with no DRM. If anyone would like the book in another format, I'll provide that too.
Flack
Site Admin

Re: Invading Spaces (PDF)

Postby Gapporin » October 12th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Flack wrote:If anyone would like the book in another format, I'll provide that too.

Stone tablet? Papyrus parchment, maybe?
Gapporin

Postby ubikuberalles » October 13th, 2010, 7:21 am

Interactive Fiction Format is what I was thinking. Invading Spaces: The Text Adventure. You gain points when you repair an arcade or drive out with Rob and acquire one.
Ranch!
ubikuberalles

Postby Flack » November 6th, 2010, 10:45 am

Flack wrote:i am putting the final touches on the PDF version of Invading Spaces. Like Commodork, it'll be $5 and available as a direct download with no DRM. If anyone would like the book in another format, I'll provide that too.

I'm having some trouble with the PDF conversion process. Each time I convert it, the pictures end up moving and the font doesn't look right. I think installing Pagemaker messed with my Print to PDF driver or something. I am still working on this -- perhaps it'll be done by Monday.
Flack
Site Admin

Postby Flack » November 20th, 2010, 5:34 pm

It's now available!
Flack
Site Admin

Postby triverse » November 26th, 2010, 12:43 am

Awesome. Working on a review for Bill's book, Confessions of the Game Doctor, after that, I will check out Invading Spaces if you want. I love these types of books.
triverse

Postby Flack » November 26th, 2010, 7:28 am

That would be great!
Flack
Site Admin

Postby triverse » November 29th, 2010, 9:36 pm

I run a PR firm too (not many know about it since I keep it kind of low key, more behind the scenes), and if you would like I can get you an interview or two with some of the podcasts I work with (almost all of them air on Gamer Network Radio which hits about 250K to 500K people a month).
triverse

Postby Flack » December 4th, 2010, 1:00 pm

That would be interesting!

Also, if you are wanting to review Invading Spaces, let me know and I will hook you up with a copy of the PDF.
Flack
Site Admin

Postby triverse » December 5th, 2010, 11:56 am

I am game for any kind of stuff like this. If you haven't checked out my PR company yet, it is 99% independent (the only really recognizable name I have worked with so far is Nolan Bushnell for a movie and a couple of interviews coming soon). Let me know if you are up for some interviews. We can talk about what demographic you are wanting to hit with your stuff and I can arrange for a show that covers those listeners, or we can go with a "shotgun" approach of get it out in front of as many people as possible and see who bites.
triverse

Postby AArdvark » August 11th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Thanks for the book! I will make space for it and Commodork on my permanent bookshelf right between Heinlein and Harrison!

THE
FIRST EDITIONS
AARDVARK
AArdvark

Return to [PUBLIC] Flack's Projects