Sprite Castle Episode 021: One on One

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

Sprite Castle Episode 021: One on One

Post by m00npie »

Title: Sprite Castle Episode 021: One on One
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:00:34 +0000
Link: http://www.SpriteCastle.com/?p=175

Description: Sprite Castle Episode 021: One on One Released in 1983 by Electronic Arts. In this episode I take it to the hoop! WWW: SpriteCastle.com Facebook: Facebook.com/SpriteCastle Youtube: Youtube.com/SpriteCastle E-Mail: SpriteCastle at gmail. Voice Mail: 405-486-YDKF Sprite Castle is a proud member of ThrowbackNetwork.net. Visit the Throwback Network for more quality retro-themed podcasts! www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDbC2jnN1Zg
Flack
Site Admin

Re: Sprite Castle Episode 021: One on One

Post by Flack »

You can tell I recorded this episode a few days ago. The Thunder were 1-0 last week when I recorded this. Now we're 2-1. Thunder up!
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
tcv

Post by tcv »

Always loved this game but, admittedly, I only played to break the backboard.
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

I was disappointed when I could not get it to happen during the game. Dr. J plays a mean defense.
Flack
tcv

Post by tcv »

I think I did it a few times, but I don't recall the secret. Honestly, I probably just kept doing layups until it happened.

*edit: For some reasons, Chuck Jeager's Advanced Flight Simulator comes to mind about here. I think they were both out about the same time. I loved it because he'd give you snarky comments if you did wrong. "That's a sorry way to land an airplane." Hey, fuck you, Chuck!! :lol:
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

They're both Electronic Arts games, too. The first Chuck Yeager game came out in 1987. The original One on One came out in 1983 and the sequel (with Michael Jordan) came out in 1988.
Flack