Episode 001: Dig Dug

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
Flack
Site Admin

Episode 001: Dig Dug

Post by Flack »

http://www.spritecastle.com/?p=107
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
obliterator918

Re: Episode 001: Dig Dug

Post by obliterator918 »

These are cool. Will you be posting videos from other C64 players/reviewers/casters, or will this be 100% Rob?
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Probably just me for now. I am sure I will run out of material before long and be looking for people to join me at that point. :)
Flack
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I imagine that some of the more complicated games will take a lot longer to review. What's the time plan for a game like Bard's Tale or Accolade's Comics?

THE
THREE HOUR SHOW
AARDVARK
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

I have been thinking about that. I probably wouldn't play through an entire game or anything. For example for Bard's Tale, I would probably show creating a character and maybe wandering around and fighting a couple of creatures. I recorded an episode for HardBall! earlier this evening and I only recorded the first two innings.
Flack
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Can you wear a different hat for each episode?

THE
BACK CONTENT
AARDVARK
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

I'm 7 episodes in and don't think I've repeated one. I have an old wrestling mask that I plan on wearing for an old wrestling game.
Flack
fergojisan

Post by fergojisan »

Even though I'm pretty sure I've never played any C64 games, I am really loving this Tubecast! My wife and I watch it on the Wii Youtube channel while we're having dinner, she enjoys it too. She has more computer experience than me, having an Apple 2 e when she was a kid, so she can probably relate better than I can. She just informed me that her dad brought home a C64 from school one summer and she played on it with her neighbor for the whole summer. During that summer she was typing in a Haunted House game and her sister screwed it up before she could see it. :(