YDKF Episode 182: Breakdance

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

YDKF Episode 182: Breakdance

Post by m00npie »

Title: YDKF Episode 182: Breakdance
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 02:00:29 +0000
Link: http://podcast.robohara.com/ydkf-episode-182-breakdance/

Description: Before my ninja phase and my skateboarding phase came my breakdancing phase. On Episode 182 of You Don’t Know Flack I share my memories of breakdancing, including the first time I saw anyone do the moonwalk, seeing the Coca-Cola Breakdancers […]
AArdvark

Re: YDKF Episode 182: Breakdance

Post by AArdvark »

Man, you really bare your soul on some of these. I remember the breakdance years, There's no way I would admit to any of that stuff. There might (or might not) have been a pair of white parachute pants in my wardrobe in tenth grade. I'm not telling. But I will say that everyone could see the bill denominations of the money in my back pocket at certain times of the week.

THE
DREDGE UP ANOTHER
UNWANTED MEMORY
AARDVARK
Flack
Site Admin

Re: YDKF Episode 182: Breakdance

Post by Flack »

I don't think I knew anybody with white parachute pants. Seems like the knee and/or butt would get dirty pretty quick.

Sixth grade is the age I discovered I didn't wear the same size in clothes as everybody else (I thought "husky" just meant "made tough"). I remember trying to swap parachute pants with classmates and discovering... wow. The waste on these things don't stretch at all.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork