YDKF Episode 181: Archiving

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

YDKF Episode 181: Archiving

Post by m00npie »

Title: YDKF Episode 181: Archiving
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:00:09 +0000
Link: http://podcast.robohara.com/ydkf-episode-181-archiving/

Description: Support You Don’t Know Flack on Patreon.com/RobOHara If you have archived all the old episodes of You Don’t Know Flack, you are in luck! On Episode 181 of YDKF I talk about all the things I archive: photos, VHS tapes, vinyl records, floppy disks, and more! [Links] Download the new C64 game GPAC Dementia Defender […]
HatTrick

Re: YDKF Episode 181: Archiving

Post by HatTrick »

I absolutely loved this episode! It hurts to think of all the stuff I threw away. My parents threw most of my things away when I moved out and I continue the tradition.

If you are ever at a loss for a podcast topic just grab some interesting things from your archive and talk about them. I could listen to that all day.
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

This was an awesome episode!
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Thanks, guys!

I am definitely running out of "big ideas" for shows but if I start doing smaller things (like a few things from my archive or something) then I could go on for a long time.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork