McD’s carousel, Ice Cream Cup, 80’s commercials and Rogue On

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

McD’s carousel, Ice Cream Cup, 80’s commercials and Rogue On

Post by m00npie »

Title: McD’s carousel, Ice Cream Cup, 80’s commercials and Rogue One?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 00:15:27 +0000
Link: http://throwbackreviews.com/mcds-carousel-ice-cream-cup-80s-commercials-and-rogue-one/

Description: After another long hiatus Sean & Rob sit down and chat about some childhood memories.  The guys talk about the old McDonalds playgrounds, Rob’s “special” cup and they discus the latest Star Wars film Rogue One.   Please consider using our Amazon affiliate link when making those last minute holiday purchases or any time you shop […]
AArdvark

Re: McD’s carousel, Ice Cream Cup, 80’s commercials and Rogu

Post by AArdvark »

When I worked under the yellow arches one of the fun things to do on the weekends was go into the store after closing. Help the night guys clean the place up while drinking beer out of soda cups then we'd go into the playground and act like six year olds. That Grimace cage on springs was fun up to the point when four drunk adults start swinging their weight back and forth and you bash your head into the bars. Owchie.
Funny, I forgot all about those times until I listened to the episode. Cool!

THE
MEMORY
CAN OPENER
AARDVARK