Sprite Castle 031: Complete Computer Fireworks Celebration K

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

Sprite Castle 031: Complete Computer Fireworks Celebration K

Post by m00npie »

Title: Sprite Castle 031: Complete Computer Fireworks Celebration Kit
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 21:30:21 +0000
Link: http://spritecastle.com/sprite-castle-031-complete-computer-fireworks-celebration-kit/

Description: Support my podcasts on Patreon.com/RobOHara Happy 4th of July! On this mini-episode of Sprite Castle, we delve into one of the weirder programs on the Commodore 64, Activision’s 1985 COMPLETE COMPUTER FIREWORKS CELEBRATION KIT. Download the game in .D64 format HERE. Download ringtones from the game HERE. Next week we’ll be returning to our regular […]
obliterator918

Re: Sprite Castle 031: Complete Computer Fireworks Celebrati

Post by obliterator918 »

What do you have set up for that (I presume) ANSI art display?
obliterator918

Post by obliterator918 »

The layout of your video is cool. I like the 1702. This works a lot better than putting your video overlayed with the emulator output.
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

obliterator918 wrote:What do you have set up for that (I presume) ANSI art display?

pyANS, an ANSI art display program running on a Raspberry Pi and a vertical monitor. It runs 24x7, even when I'm not recording. In fact, I'm not even at home and it's running right now!
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

obliterator918 wrote:The layout of your video is cool. I like the 1702. This works a lot better than putting your video overlayed with the emulator output.

Thanks. The software does most of the work -- I just cropped the emulator part out.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork