YDKF Episode 174: Cars

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

YDKF Episode 174: Cars

Post by m00npie »

Title: YDKF Episode 174: Cars
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 10:00:23 +0000
Link: http://podcast.robohara.com/ydkf-episode-174-cars/

Description: The podcast’s engine is roaring back to life with another new episode! On this episode I tell a few stories about the cars I destroyed in my youth. If I sound hoarse, it’s because I recorded half the episode and then Audacity locked up so I had to start all over. Even if you’re not […]
SCUMMawd

Re: YDKF Episode 174: Cars

Post by SCUMMawd »

Great Scott!

Listening now, your 5.0 Mustang (even though it had 160,000 miles on it) story makes me want to hop in a Delorean, reach 88 mph, produce 1.21 jigawatts, go back in time and do physical, bodily harm to you. Your friends (and your wife) must be extremely forgiving.
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Best episode ever! Being lectured about buying a 'sensible' automobile and then buying a dune buggy, in November no less. I laughed myself into hiccups!

THE
PRICELESS!
AARDVARK
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

Yeah, probably not my most sensible purchase. ;) I remember I got a signature loan from Beneficial Loan Company for $2,400 ($2k for the car and the rest was interest). At a time in my life when I was making $5/hour I had to pay $200/month for two years. Major sucky life lesson learned.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
KHoos

Post by KHoos »

Listening to this episode made me feel sorry for your parents!
Koos van den Hout, [url]http://idefix.net/[/url]