YDKF Episode 171: UFOs

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

YDKF Episode 171: UFOs

Post by m00npie »

Title: YDKF Episode 171: UFOs
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:30:20 +0000
Link: http://podcast.robohara.com/?p=629

Description: Episode 171 is all about UFOs. On this one I talk about the books, television shows, and movies that caused me to look skyward. I also talk about some UFO reports, events, and my own personal sighting. The truth is out there — and in here! [Links] Alien Autopsy: YouTube Gray Alien Interview: YouTube Haiti […]
Flack
Site Admin

Re: YDKF Episode 171: UFOs

Post by Flack »

The bad thing about hiding things at the end of your episode is that not everybody listens all the way to the end.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Best ending EVER!

Please tell me that you are going to do an 'In Search Of' episode by episode podcast in teh future!

THE
CLEARING UP HARD DRIVE SPACE NOW
AARDVARK
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

That would be fun to do, and more likely than the episode-by-episode Love Boat one I want to do.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
Felix

Post by Felix »

The ending did make me jump as I wasn't expecting it. UFOs are an interesting subject and the episode was great. Years ago, I saw a UFO. My family was on vacation in Florida. It was near kissimmee. My Dad was driving, I was in the passenger's seat and my mom was in the back. I spotted it first and said, "Hey, what's the big black triangle over there?" My Dad said he saw it too, but didn't know what it was. Normally he dismisses things like this very quickly. He did not this time. My Mom eventually saw it too. She's unobservant and took a while to figure things out. Was it aliens? That I cannot say. I grew up near an air force base and have seen lots of things flying. Nothing I have seen has looked like this though.