No Quarter 136: Pengo

RSS feed links to blog posts, podcasts, and more. This is the only forum visible to non-registered guests. Includes posts from RobOHara.com, Podcast.RobOHara.com, and BigRobsVan.com.
m00npie

No Quarter 136: Pengo

Post by m00npie »

Title: No Quarter 136: Pengo
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 01:50:46 +0000
Link: http://www.noquarterpodcast.com/2015/06/30/no-quarter-136-pengo/

Description: A review of the classic arcade game Pengo, released by Sega in 1982. Show Notes: Link: MAME 0.163 Released Link: Arcade Games in Arcade Games (HardcoreGaming101) Link: KongOff.com | ReplayFX.com Link: The Rock to star in Rampage Adaptation (IGN) Link: Wrong Pac-Man in Video Game Hall of Fame (Kotaku) Link: Super Arcade facing Zoning Issues […]
Flack
Site Admin

Re: No Quarter 136: Pengo

Post by Flack »

We missed a week because I was out on vacation but we're back on track with this episode.

Doing a weekly podcast is brutal, and trying to juggle two is insane.
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork
AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

So what's the future of the show?
lethargic

Post by lethargic »

How does this show not use a parody of Led Zeppelin's No Quarter as a theme song?
boatofcar

Post by boatofcar »

Just saw Mike's update on FB. Is No Quarter no more officially?
Flack
Site Admin

Post by Flack »

I think Mike is going to continue the show with a new co-host. The current schedule simply wasn't working for me. We were supposed to record on Thursday nights (which was great) but almost every single week we ended up bumping our recording time to the weekend which was just no good for me. I told Mike that if we couldn't stick to that Thursday time slot he might consider a new co-host. He got a new co-host.

There's absolutely no hard feelings about any of this, by the way. Mike's a great guy and I was glad he let me crash on the co-host couch for a bit. On to the next thing!
Flack
www.robohara.com | www.facebook.com/robohara | www.twitter.com/Commodork